Digitize processes with NetSuite for
ENABLING HIGH VELOCITY GROWTH
Transform processes for agility
The path to value for manufacturers calls for flexibility and agility. Becoming nimble and adaptable to anticipate and stay on top of change provides the answer to drive growth. Manufacturers seeking to step up growth need the right business platform to scale the business to the next level. NetSuite provides a complete solution across ERP, CRM, HCM and ecommerce to modernize the business.
dotSolved works with leading manufacturers in implementing NetSuite to enable growth, step up adaptability to change, and boost visibility across all areas of the business.
We Can Impact
SPEAK WITH AN EXPERT
Deliver deep industry expertise and insight to implement transformative solutions with NetSuite for Manufacturers
Transform order management for speed
- Improves order management by automatically transitioning orders to shipping/logistics and account receivables.
- Supports multi-step picking, packing, and shipping.
- Provides real-time visibility into the entire order management process with relevant information such as orders, trends, and order conversion rates.
- Converts quotes into approved sales orders and routes them to the finance team for invoicing and revenue recognition.
- Provides mobile access to key information such as sales orders, customer dashboards, and calendars.
Transform Sales and Marketing for agility
- Accelerates real-time quote management by incorporating pricing, sales tax, and discounting rules automatically into sales quotes.
- Allows for the creation, execution, and measurement of email campaigns that convert leads to customers.
- Enables intuitive management of opportunities across status, potential revenue, key contact’s notes, and related documents.
- Integrates demand planning forecasts and required inventory levels based on historical data, sales forecasts, average trends, and seasonal fluctuations.
- Monitors stock levels and automatically creates restocking alerts and reordering forms to ensure planned inventory levels are maintained.
- Provides real-time, detailed visibility into key spend, inventory, and supply chain management metrics.
Transform supply chain for predictability
- Supports extended, yet fully integrated, supply chain environments by ensuring data flows seamlessly across networks.
- Advances distribution resource planning by automatically suggesting, and where appropriate, generating purchase orders, work orders, and transfer orders across multiple locations.
Transform production control for efficiency
- Streamlines production environments by automatically creating work orders from sales orders in make-to-order environments.
- Features lot and serial traceability and enables both to be registered through purchasing receipts, inventory, shop floor control, and sales order fulfillment functions.
- Simplifies multi-level work order processing by enabling a single work order to control a multi-level assembly.
- Supports full production routing capabilities including operational steps, work centers, labor, overhead, and materials.
- Provides critical information for inventory tracking by maintaining a complete history of each product kit throughout its lifecycle.
- Enables maintenance and control of the complete asset lifecycle across depreciating or non-depreciating assets, from creation to depreciation, revaluation, and disposal.
- Simplifies period-end closes with automated allocations, currency management tools, and period locking.
Transform Service for customer experience
- Automates case management by assigning support tickets to unique customer email addresses, including provisions for escalating issues based on customizable parameters.
- Accelerates return material authorizations by enabling products to be returned to one of many locations, where available.
- Improves warranty management with lookup code that automatically trigger return and repair processes.
- Provides a rich library of online training aids that includes training videos, webinars, and weekly bulletins.
Transform financial management for dependability
- Features customizable dashboards displaying key information such as accounts receivable, orders, and accounts payable.
- Provides multiple reports including income statements, balance sheets, consolidated reports, variance reports, and side-by-side comparisons.
- Supports unlimited numbers of general ledger accounts, sub-accounts, and segments.
- Streamlines invoice creation by automatically calculating sales taxes, finance charges, and discount terms.
- Automatically creates dynamic price lists that reflect purchase volumes.
- Supports creation of coupons or discounts on specific items, enables exempting other items from discounts, and automatically delivers up-sell recommendations.
- Provides search engine analysis, website analytics and reporting, online marketing analytics, and more.
- Accepts real-time payments from different credit cards and international currencies and supports Google Checkout or PayPal checkout options.
Transform Commerce for growth
- Enables implementation of both B2B and B2C portals that streamline order placement and improve customer satisfaction.
- Streamlines order management by transferring orders automatically to back-office fulfillment processes
NETSUITE IN ACTION
Learn more about how NetSuite enables you to execute your digital strategy efficiently and deliver consistent results
NetSuite SuiteSuccess for Manufacturing: Customer 360
dotSolved helps you successfully migrate legacy ERP applications to NetSuite while redesigning processes to leverage data and automation as a competitive advantage.