Why Run Your Retail Business on NetSuite?
Today’s consumers are more demanding than ever. They want to shop whenever and however they please through any channel—without sacrificing choice, convenience or price. Establishing an effective omnichannel strategy can deliver substantial and tangible results for your retail business.
Industry Research estimates that on an average, cross-channel shoppers spend 30% more than single channel shoppers.
One complete system covering POS, e-commerce, CRM and marketing, inventory and order management, business intelligence, and financials.
- Single platform across all channels:
- Call Center
- Provides visibility across your entire business.
- Delivers a single view of the customer across all channels.
NetSuite for Retail
- A single, integrated solution to manage your entire retail business.
- Complete 360-degree view of the customer across all channels and touchpoints.
- Support multiple locations, channels and brands from a single platform.
- A full featured and mobile-ready POS.
- Powerful e-commerce capabilities on any device.
- Central management of all pricing and promotions.
- Real-time inventory visibility across all channels.
- Cross-channel order management and fulfillment.
- Marketing tools to target and segment offers.
- Easy customization for your specific retail requirements.
- A lower cost and less hassle than on-premise retail systems.
According to Industry Research, 68% of US multi-channel shoppers are more likely to purchase from a brand whose products are available through multiple channels.
Deliver Seamless Cross-Channel Functionality
Support cross-channel processes such as buy online/pickup in store, buy online/return to store and order in store/fulfill from anywhere.
NetSuite’s single commerce platform enables you to bridge the gap across channels and satisfy today’s consumers
Get Closer to your Customers
With NetSuite, you get a 360-degree view of each customer so that you can deliver personalized service, build customer loyalty and provide a relevant, engaging shopping experience with your brand. See their purchase history and communications with your company and whether they interacted with your brand
online, at a brick-and mortar store location or with a sales representative. Provide personalized marketing to your customers based on their purchase history or demographics.
Offer customers self-service options to view their online purchase history, reorder and find answers to their questions 24/7
Engaging Online Commerce Experiences across All Devices
NetSuite makes it easy to deliver a personalized and engaging experience to
your customers online with any device— desktop, smartphones and tablets, using our SuiteCommerce platform.
Build a high-impact web store from the ground up with simple-to-use tools. A full featured web store integrates directly into your business, eliminating time spent manually transferring orders from your web store to inventory, shipping and accounting. Promotions and discounts are quickly and easily extended to the web, and tax and shipping charges for online and offline sales are kept consistent.
You can manage multiple web stores and catalog businesses all in one place—and
NetSuite enables a global web presence, with multiple language and currency options plus built-in customs documentation for shipping.
Order Management is the Heart of Your Business
Meet customer expectations to buy, fulfill and return anywhere while maximizing profitability by centralizing order management and having a single view of inventory across all channels and the supply chain. NetSuite Order
Management provides the ability to meet and exceed rising customer expectations
for omnichannel fulfillment while boosting profitability and optimizing inventory
Manage Marketing Campaigns and Promotions
NetSuite offers extensive marketing campaign and promotional capabilities to help you find new customers, encourage repeat business and increase average sale size. You can create and execute highly targeted, personalized
email campaigns within NetSuite, as well as manage paid and online search and affiliate marketing. With closed-loop marketing, you can see revenues and understand ROI for all campaigns in real-time. NetSuite’s automated upsell and cross-sell functionality lets you offer add-on products at the register or in the web store. NetSuite also provides promotional capabilities such as multiple discounting options, volume pricing and customer-specific discounts.
360° Customer View
- Connect customer interactions
- Cross-channel management of customer
- Lifetime order history
- Targeted and personalized marketing
- Optimized web stores for smartphones, tablets and desktops
- Multi-site and multi-country support from a single account
- B2B and B2C web stores on the same platform
- Multiple payment options
- Dynamic merchandising
- Powerful search and guided navigation
- Self-service account management
Optimize Business Operations
- GL, accounts receivable, accounts payable
- Inventory management and fulfillment
- Time and billing
- Drop shipment/special order
- Integrated FedEx, UPS and USPS shipping functionality
- Single data source from all channels
- Analyze results and identify trends in channels, suppliers and customer behavior
- Gain actionable insights from smarter decision-making organization wide
- Measure marketing campaign effectiveness
- Role-based dashboards
- Real-time key performance Indicators
- Direct drill-down
- Targeted and personalized marketing
See a Unified View of Your Business
With NetSuite, transaction data flows from all of your retail channels to your warehouse and procurement departments. Invoice and expense data flows to the finance department and customer data flows to the marketing department. This gives the appropriate people in your organization real-time visibility into sales, inventory and customers across all channels and facilitates better decision-making.
Manage by Metrics
Retailers can manage their businesses with key metrics and make timely, fact-based decisions with dashboard analytics ranging from inventory and sales reports to expenses and marketing campaign ROI. All statistics can be viewed as key performance indicators (KPIs), graphical report snapshots and trend graphs in real-time.