With thousands of successful implementations, NetSuite has a deep understanding of health and beauty businesses across all sectors and the many challenges they face. As the pace of change in business accelerates—especially for those still relying on aged, on-premise ERP systems, companies are struggling to keep up. As they strive to improve business performance and increase customer satisfaction in an increasingly competitive environment, they are struggling with:
- Metrics based on unreliable data.
- Ineffective inventory utilization.
- Difficulty expanding into multiple channels.
- Inefficient order processes and inaccuracies.
- Order orchestration and inventoryvisibility issues.
- Manual processes that cannot scale.
NetSuite: Built with leading practices for Health and Beauty
- Continuous customer lifecycle engagement to ensure seamless continuity from sales to services to support.
- Full visibility across the organization to operate at the speed of modern business, drive results and scale.
- More than 3,000 hours worth of industry leading best practices already built in to the system.
- Nearly two decades of expertise across thousands of deployments to drive value on Day 1.
- 100+ pre-built reports and pre-configured roles with dashboards and business intelligence metrics.
A Proven Path to Success for Health and Beauty
NetSuite delivers a unified and phased pathway for our customers to succeed and scale their business. Here is how it works:
- NetSuite’s unified cloud data model, allows for a single view of financials, customers, orders, items and inventory. With its experience in the sector, NetSuite knows just how difficult it is to sell anything without it. Getting a business on a real-time platform so all channels are operating from a unified base is the critical foundation health and beauty companies need to succeed.
- Revenue streams are optimized with the addition of point of sale, e-commerce or other omnichannel capabilities to enhance and provide a greater customer experience. This phase is critical as increasingly buyers move online, according to the latest research 30 percent of buyers complete at least 1⁄2 of their purchases online.
- With a solid platform in place, brands are freed from the overhead of an IT infrastructure and can begin to dream up innovative ways to engage the customer across all touchpoints using marketing automation, targeted email sends and loyalty programs.
- With a unified data model at the core of the business, feeding a single-view of accurate data across the entire enterprise, brands are equipped to handle industry disruptors and have the agility to prepare for whatever may be “next”.